Saturday, November 10, 2012

Being Patient...

So, I was originally scheduled to start chemo last Friday.  But then, I got a call from the patient coordinator from the Huntsman Transplant Clinic.  She wants me to come down for a consult this week.  I am going to fly to Salt Lake Monday afternoon, have my consult Tuesday, and then fly home Tuesday night.  It will be nice to meet with them face to face and talk about the details of what is to come.  I'm guessing I will start treatment shortly after I get back. I'm trying to be patient. Part of me wants to hurry up and get started, so I can hurry up and get done! But part of me is thankful for this delay   :/   I will update after my consult. 



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this stage being over too! Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete